- Post MBBS – Two Years of ICU experience, Post IDCCM, Post DNB or FNB Critical Care
Free EDIC Part I examination is a multiple-choice question written examination in English. The exam contains:
- Type A questions – out of the five options (A to E) available, the single best answer has to be chosen
- Type K questions – The type K questions require an individual to answer T (true) or F (false), to each of the four statements, A to D.
- Topics – All major topics of EDIC Part 1 covered
- Results – Examination results will be mailed to the registered Email ID
- Questions – Set by UK based examiners
- Timings – Portal will remain open from 10 am to 10 pm