- Post MBBS – Two Years of experience on Critical Care or ICU experience from recognized medical institute. – OR – Post MD – Anesthesia, General Medicine, Respiratory Medicine with 1 year experience in ICU. – OR – Post IDCCM
This EDIC Part 1 course supports clinicians through assessment and evaluation via a series of video lectures educational events, mock tests. Developed by a team of examiners, our six months courses help physicians and healthcare professionals earn a diploma and keep up to date with the latest evidence, new recommendation, and best practice in important clinical areas to improve patient outcomes.
Your EDIC Part 1 preparation starts here:
- 2000 plus questions and answers
- Doubt clearing sessions by eminent faculties
- Domain-based question and answers based on the updated syllabus
- 25 Masterclasses (Tutorials and doubt clearing sessions)
- Tips and Tricks to succeed in the exam in one go.
- 200 Recorded lecutres sessions
- Weekly Mock test with live explanation session & Doubt clearance
- Monthly Mock Test & Debriefing
- A learner-centered technique with the support of supervising faculties.
Our team of experienced examiners of various medical specialties ensures that our courses, mock tests, and modules are up-to-date and of the highest standard, giving you the best value for your money.