- 750+ Question and answers
- 5 Mock tests with de-briefing sessions by eminent facuilties
- 2 days and 14 sessions
- Domain based question and answers based on updated syllabus
- Tips and Tricks to suceed in the main examination
- Recorded sessions available after the course.
- Certificate of participation for all
About EDIC Examination
The aim of the written exam (EDIC Part I) is to test the specific theoretical Intensive
Care Medicine knowledge.
The Part I exam is a multiple choice questionnaire written examination with 100 questions.
Candidates have 3 hours to answer all the questions. 50 questions A type and 50 K type questions.