- Post MBBS – Two Years of ICU experience, Post IDCCM, Post DNB or FNB Critical Care
This EDIC Part 2 course supports clinicians through assessment and evaluation via a series of video lectures educational events, mock tests. Developed by a team of examiners, our six months courses help physicians and healthcare professionals earn a diploma and keep up to date with the latest evidence, new recommendation, and best practice in important clinical areas to improve patient outcomes.
Your EDIC Part 2 preparation starts here:
- A series of Unique Video Lectures
- Topic-wise Questions Bank
- 3000+ Questions with answers and explanations by UK based examiners
- 6 – 8 Mock Tests to cover the entire syllabus
- LIVE doubt clearing sessions by our UK based faculties
- Throughout the course, students participate in quiz sessions for the best outcome of the understanding of the subject matter.
- A learner-centered technique with the support of supervising faculties.
Our team of experienced examiners of various medical specialties ensures that our courses, mock tests, and modules are up-to-date and of the highest standard, giving you the best value for your money.