- Candidates preparing for the EDIC I exam
Post MBBS – Two Years of ICU experience, Post IDCCM, Post DNB or FNB Critical Care
First Day – EDIC Part 1 Mock Test, the portal will be available from 11 am to 10 pm
Second day – 6 sessions. 1 hour each session. Interactive live sessions by UK based faculties, Live Quiz sessions.
Last Day– 8 sessions. 1 hour each per session. Interactive live sessions by UK based faculties, Live Quiz sessions.
- 6 – 8 hours learning session per day
- Covers all the main topics of EDIC Part 1
- Learn from high skilled EDIC tutors
- Video lessons on the topics of interest.
- Certificate of participation for all
About EDIC Examination
The aim of the written exam (EDIC Part I) is to test the specific theoretical Intensive
Care Medicine knowledge.
The Part I exam is a multiple choice questionnaire written examination with 100 questions.
Candidates have 3 hours to answer all the questions. 50 questions A type and 50 K type questions.